Top 10 Reasons to Choose SAP S/4 HANA
Run Your Business on the Most Cutting-Edge Platform Ever Developed
By Frank Polito, Director SCMO2
Companies today are being introduced to countless new technologies offering solutions to all their business challenges. But how many of these technologies actually add value? SAP S/4HANA is one.
And it isn’t a solution only promising future outcomes. This state-of-the-art platform can grow your business right now, in real-time, as well as position your business for success tomorrow. From finance to supply chain and myriad processes in between, SAP S/4HANA enables businesses to capture opportunities and leverage digital transformation for increased business value.
So why choose S/4 HANA for your business needs?
- 1. Improve Order Fulfillment. With better control of the sales cycle and real-time access to inventory, many companies have leveraged improved fulfillment to reduce on-hand stock by as much as 30%.
- 2. Improve Customer Satisfaction. When your orders are fulfilled on time and your support staff can deliver better service, customer satisfaction rises and repeat business increases.
- 3. Reduce Manufacturing Error Rates. Reduce the manual effort required to rework manufacturing due to incorrect or incompatible product configurations, lowering production costs by as much as 20%.
- 4. Reduce Procurement Costs. Better supply chain tools allow you to leverage discount options from early payment of suppliers, reduce raw material acquisition times and optimize inventory ordering in real time.
- 5. Respond Faster to Market Fluctuations. Expedite time to market, change production planning to more quickly respond to consumer trends and even deliver personalized products in a lot size of one.
- 6. Streamline Your Supply Chain. Integrating your entire supply chain into a single, unified platform can reduce inventory days by as much as 12%, reducing stock-outs and generating additional cost savings in logistics.
- 7. Access to Data Anytime, Anywhere. SAP’s award-winning Fiori user interface allows instant insight from any device for effortless aATP checks and back-order processing, and improved order fulfillment capabilities.
- 8. Improve Manufacturing Cycle Time. Live inventory data and drastically reduced MRP processing times allow for transparent and responsive exception-based management, improving manufacturing cycle time up to 10%.
- 9. Significant Capital Requirement Reductions. Transform financing by lowering forecasting errors, reducing unnecessary capital requirements, and increasing invoice processing productivity.
- 10. Reduce Unplanned Downtime. Decrease unplanned asset downtime as much as 10% while improving asset management FTE production throughout your entire enterprise.
SAP S/4HANA serves as the digital core of your entire business, consolidating internal and external operations into a single, living structure that transcends traditional ERP. In other words, it integrates all your processes while providing you with live information, business insights, and complete access to the digital world at large.